Sunday, March 8, 2009

emo???


Sometimes i wish to be alone, even though i like to be with people, there are times when i feel the need to take some time and space for myself.

Being alone when walking on the streets, sitting on my bed listening to the radio, reading an uplifting book, or just looking at the sparkling stars on a dark night, can be nourishing and rejuvenating.

Being alone made me having very busy time. Doing those activities such as writing, reading on my books,decorating my boardinghouse, reflecting and sorting things out are usually accomplish while i am alone.

When i do these things, i don't feel isolated, rather i am reaching out to the entire world. A piece of art created while i am alone can go very far in space and in time.

Even if i i choose to be alone, i don't feel any loneliness when i am in true relationship with GOD, with my true self, and with others, for then, i am never alone.
GOD is with me at all times and all many ways.

No comments:

Post a Comment